Custom Access Control Manufacturing Solutions
Quality custom access control wire harnesses and cable assemblies must be capable of enduring severe conditions, extreme temperatures, water and wearing in order to be employed in the access control industry.
Custom Access Control Solutions
First, apart from custom engineering, design, prototype, manufacturing and product management solutions, Z-Tronix also offers different phase testing to guarantee quality of any and all access control electronic components such as cable assemblies, wire harnesses, pcb assemblies, magnetic components and power cords by ISO, IPC, UL, RoHS and RC standards and certifications.
Challenges of Access Control Industry
According to DGA Security, some of the most common access control system cable wiring mistakes are attributed to:
- Similar to telecommunication, access control can face technical difficulties as these systems work with wifi and wireless connectivity.
- Using the wrong cable type/style, gauge (awg), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage rating, color, insulation and conductor material. This can lead to less connectivity and overall bad functionality of the system.
- Incorrect placement of incorrect coated and jacketed cables and wires.
- Mixing cables and wires, low and high voltage together.
- Unclear wiring diagram.
Z-Tronix Custom Access Control Solutions
- Shielded twist pair is a method described as a number of wires twisted together for improvement of electromagnetic compatibility, meaning connectivity. As a result, this method improves and strengthens a to b signaling, without exterior interruption and excellent signal.
- Consulting with a wire harness and cable assembly manufacturing engineer can be beneficiary because they know what application needs what kind of gauge based on the entire application. This is how Z-Tronix Engineers are able to create designs and prototypes.
- Respective custom jacketing and coating material serve different functions for different settings. For example, plenum, PVC and FEP serve the function of being a fire retardant, yielding little to no hazardous fumes in the rare case of fire. These wires are usually placed through ceilings. Also, special jackets and coatings exist for settings where moisture, water, extreme temperature, oil and wearing conditions are more prevalent.
- Custom colors, marking, striping, labeling to identify specific functioning cables for easy plug-and-play install and un-installation. Faster downtime when maintaining or servicing access control units and systems.
- Finally, along the lines of the previous solution, having a clear wire organization with colors and labels will help create and effective wiring diagram for your servicer.
Z-Tronix Custom Access Control Solutions (Cont.)
In addition, Z-Tronix’s wide range of custom solutions of style, gauge (AWG), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage rating, color, insulation and conductor material for access control include:
In the same manner, bulk telecommunication wire spool sizes can be ordered based on style, gauge (AWG), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage rating, color, insulation and conductor material by clicking here.
Certifications and Compliance
ACCESS CONTROL POSTS & NEWS
In our segment today we've decided to compare insulation. Insulation is one of those things that might seem insignificant or rather considered as, 'all the same' sort of like tissue. Well today we will not only bust that myth but take a look at the difference between...
In today's blog, we'd like to get a bit more technical and specific into two types of wires, their specs and how they compare and contrast. For the past months, here at Z-Tronix, we have been cooking up a special segment called, 'Comparing Wires to Wires' with the end...
Z-Tronix Invests in Artos for Custom Wire and Cable Assemblies In an effort to increase consistency of quality for our customers and their end users, Z-Tronix has recently invested in engineering machinery giant, Artos, adding equipment to all manufacturing...
“All in all I think Z-Tronix is a high quality company with great team members.”
Z-Tronix customer in the electronic sensor industry
Let’s Build Something Together
Contact Z-Tronix for your project requirements. No job is too big or small.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY
Capabilities & Benefits
- Rate 15k components per hour
- 0201 capabilities
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Quality IPC-610
- RoHS and PB Solder
- Hand soldering capability
- Turn key and consignment option
POWER CORD MANUFACTURING
- Custom Power Cords
- North American Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Medical Grade Power Cords
- Custom Marking
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Custom Marking
- Custom Labeling
- Cut & Marked Tubing
- Stripe & Dye
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
- Periodic Inventory Usage Analysis
- Inventory Consignment Program
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Min/Max Replenishment Program
- Minimize Lead Time
- Avoid Stock Outs
- Custom package quantity
- Increased Order Accuracy
- Periodic Usage Analysis
WIRE HARNESS & CABLE ASSEMBLY
- Automotive Assemblies & Harnesses
- Appliance Assemblies & Harnesses
- Medical Assemblies & Harnesses
- Battery Assemblies and Harnesses
- Electronic Assemblies & Harnesses
- Factory Automation Assemblies & Harnesses
- Gas Grill Assemblies & Harnesses
- Heating Assemblies & Harnesses
- Industrial Assemblies & Harnesses
- Lighting Assemblies & Harnesses
- Marine Assemblies & Harnesses
- Network Assemblies & Harnesses
- Pool & Spa Assemblies & Harnesses
- RF Assemblies & Harnesses
- Telecommunications Assemblies & Harnesses
- Agricultural Assemblies & Harnesses
- Fan, Blower and Motor Assemblies & Harnesses
- And many more industries…
- Total Quality Management
- Dedicated Support
- Volume Production
- Quick Turnaround
- Engineering Services
- UL Certified
- Custom Interconnect Design & Productiom
Capabilities & Specifications
- Low Frequency Transformers
- High Frequency Transformers (EE, EF, EFD, ETD, RM, EQ, ER, POT/CUT and more.)
- Toroidal Transformers
- Planar Transformers
- Custom Inductors
- Toroidal Power Inductors
- Brick Type Power Inductors
- Rod Inductors
- Air coils
- Common Mode Chokes
- Toroidal Single Phase CMC’s Ferrite & Nanocrystalline
- Toroidal Three Phase CMC’s Ferrite and Nanocrystalline
- Multi Line Chokes
- Custom Mode Chokes
- Mega 1 and 3 Ø Common Mode Chokes
- Magnetic Cores
MN-ZN FERRITE CORES
2000 < µi < 10000
Toroids, EE, EF, EFD, ETD, EP, RM, POT/CUT, UU, UR, BLOCKS AND PLATES
TAPE WOUND NANOCRYSTALLINE CORES
30 000 <µi< 80000
Round and Oval shapes
- Magnetic Lighting Drivers