Custom Electronics Manufacturing Solutions
Quality custom electronic wire harnesses and cable assemblies must be capable of enduring severe conditions, harmful chemicals, collisions, high temperature and wearing in order to be employed in the electronic industry.
Custom Electronic Solutions
Apart from custom engineering, design, prototype, manufacturing, and product management solutions, Z-Tronix also offers different phase testing to guarantee quality of any and all custom electronic components such as cable assemblies, wire harnesses, pcb, pcb assemblies and power cords.
- Computers Copiers/Printers/Scanners
- Keyboards Televisions
- Laptops Radios/Stereos
- Tablets Smart Watches
Challenges of Electronic Industry
- Outsourcing internationally risks quality and increases probability of servicing and maintenance, negatively affecting success of pcb, wire harness, cable assemblies, magnetic components and power cords.
- Short product lifecycles. Goes hand in hand with outsourcing, since quality was risked, product lifecycle is decreased, negatively impacting product.
Custom Electronic Solutions
- Outsourcing may appear to be less expensive but many times components are of lesser quality. Products that are manufactured domestically are of greater quality due to standards, regulations and certifications to which companies must comply. Z-Tronix is an IS0 9001, RoHS Compliant, UL, IPC Trained company that phase tests.
- Short product lifecycles can be due to outsourced components/products where quality is risked and supply chain communication is difficult. Working with a manufacturer that believes in being an extension of your company is crucial to have a continuation of quality and communication.
How Can Z-Tronix Help?
At Z-Tronix we want to be an extension of your company. Because of this, our customer service, quality management and products are aligned to prove quality and ease as much of the stress in the supply chain. We understand the responsibility of businesses, government agencies and residential profiles. We have pledged to serve only quality through different phase testing and use of high quality UL listed wire for wire harnesses and cable assemblies, and vacuum clean magnetic component and pcb assembly facilities.
Clicking here will allow you to browse through a large selection of bulk custom electronic cable and wire spools sizes based on style, gauge (AWG), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage rating, color, insulation and conductor material.
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE
ELECTRONIC POSTS & NEWS
In our segment today we've decided to compare insulation. Insulation is one of those things that might seem insignificant or rather considered as, 'all the same' sort of like tissue. Well today we will not only bust that myth but take a look at the difference between...
In today's blog, we'd like to get a bit more technical and specific into two types of wires, their specs and how they compare and contrast. For the past months, here at Z-Tronix, we have been cooking up a special segment called, 'Comparing Wires to Wires' with the end...
Z-Tronix Investment In 3M Equipment to Improve Custom Cable Assemblies In striving for continuous improvement and the objective to be the one-stop shop for all our customers, Z-Tronix has invested in industry giant, 3M. The trusted and...
“All in all I think Z-Tronix is a high quality company with great team members.”
Z-Tronix Customer in the Electronic Sensor Industry
Let’s Build Something Together
Contact Z-Tronix for your project requirements. No job is too big or small.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY
Capabilities & Benefits
- Rate 15k components per hour
- 0201 capabilities
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Quality IPC-610
- RoHS and PB Solder
- Hand soldering capability
- Turn key and consignment option
POWER CORD MANUFACTURING
- Custom Power Cords
- North American Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Medical Grade Power Cords
- Custom Marking
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Custom Marking
- Custom Labeling
- Cut & Marked Tubing
- Stripe & Dye
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
- Periodic Inventory Usage Analysis
- Inventory Consignment Program
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Min/Max Replenishment Program
- Minimize Lead Time
- Avoid Stock Outs
- Custom package quantity
- Increased Order Accuracy
- Periodic Usage Analysis
WIRE HARNESS & CABLE ASSEMBLY
- Automotive Assemblies & Harnesses
- Appliance Assemblies & Harnesses
- Medical Assemblies & Harnesses
- Battery Assemblies and Harnesses
- Electronic Assemblies & Harnesses
- Factory Automation Assemblies & Harnesses
- Gas Grill Assemblies & Harnesses
- Heating Assemblies & Harnesses
- Industrial Assemblies & Harnesses
- Lighting Assemblies & Harnesses
- Marine Assemblies & Harnesses
- Network Assemblies & Harnesses
- Pool & Spa Assemblies & Harnesses
- RF Assemblies & Harnesses
- Telecommunications Assemblies & Harnesses
- Agricultural Assemblies & Harnesses
- Fan, Blower and Motor Assemblies & Harnesses
- And many more industries…
- Total Quality Management
- Dedicated Support
- Volume Production
- Quick Turnaround
- Engineering Services
- UL Certified
- Custom Interconnect Design & Productiom
Capabilities & Specifications
- Custom Transformers
- Low Frequency Transformers
- High Frequency Transformers (EE, EF, EFD, ETD, RM, EQ, ER, POT/CUT and more.)
- Toroidal Transformers
- Planar Transformers
- Custom Inductors
- Toroidal Power Inductors
- Brick Type Power Inductors
- Rod Inductors
- Air coils
- Common Mode Chokes
- Toroidal Single Phase CMC’s Ferrite & Nanocrystalline
- Toroidal Three Phase CMC’s Ferrite and Nanocrystalline
- Multi Line Chokes
- Custom Mode Chokes
- Mega 1 and 3 Ø Common Mode Chokes
- Magnetic Cores
MN-ZN FERRITE CORES
2000 < µi < 10000
Toroids, EE, EF, EFD, ETD, EP, RM, POT/CUT, UU, UR, BLOCKS AND PLATES
TAPE WOUND NANOCRYSTALLINE CORES
30 000 <µi< 80000
Round and Oval shapes
- Magnetic Lighting Drivers