Custom Maritime & Watercraft Manufacturing Solutions
Quality custom maritime and watercraft wire harnesses and cable assemblies must be capable of enduring severe conditions, harmful chemicals, collisions, high temperature, water/humidity damage and wearing in order to be employed in the maritime industry.
Custom Maritime & Watercraft Solutions
Apart from custom engineering, design, prototype, manufacturing and product management solutions, Z-Tronix also offers different phase testing to guarantee quality of any and all maritime and watercraft electronic components such as cable assemblies, wire harnesses, pcb assemblies, magnetic components and power cords by ISO, IPC, UL, RoHS and RC standards and certifications.
Challenges of the Maritime & Watercraft Industry
According to Linchpin three of the trends that affect the industry are related to the wire harness, cable assembly, power cord, magnetic division and pcb assemblies.
- Legislation limiting gas/diesel emitting powered marine & watercrafts.
- Increase in motor repairs due to increase in difficulty to access fuel for boats.
- Installation of safety devices
Z-Tronix Custom Maritime & Watercraft Solutions
- Legislations are not only being passed for the maritime and watercraft industry, but also for the automotive industry. Not only states like California, but countries such as Canada, are planning on going to zero-emission for any form of transportation. With legislation such as this, maritime and watercraft solutions will no doubt increase the production of electrified or hydrogen powered engines. At Z-Tronix we assist with the wire harnesses and cable assemblies that can help make boat and watercrafts electric and zero-emissions.
- Consulting with a wire harness and cable assembly manufacturing engineer for UL listed wire and certified/compliant components can help achieve safety device objective for all maritime and watercraft companies.
Z-Tronix’s Custom Maritime and Watercraft Solutions (Cont.)
At Z-Tronix we aren’t just an outsourcer or supplier, we are an extension of your company, and we mean this. We know the name of your company means quality and carries history and we want to add to that through quality wire harnesses, cable assemblies, power cords, magnetic components, pcb and pcb assemblies.
In the same manner, if specific bulk Maritime and Watercraft wire spool sizes is what you need, they can be ordered based on styles, gauge (AWG), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage, color, insulation and conductor material here.
Certifications and Compliance
MARITIME & WATERCRAFT POSTS & NEWS
In our segment today we've decided to compare insulation. Insulation is one of those things that might seem insignificant or rather considered as, 'all the same' sort of like tissue. Well today we will not only bust that myth but take a look at the difference between...
Z-Tronix Invests in Artos for Custom Wire and Cable Assemblies In an effort to increase consistency of quality for our customers and their end users, Z-Tronix has recently invested in engineering machinery giant, Artos, adding equipment to all manufacturing...
Brady Wraptor Custom Labeling Equipment for Wires and Cables Are you looking into reducing or eliminating manual processes? Or improve your throughput by reducing waste and as a result improve your bottom line? Well with Z-Tronix's recent investment and addition...
“The internal service and the outside service has been supportive 100%, I will recommend Z-Tronix to any future customer with great confidence, thank you.”
Z-Tronix customer in the Pool and spa industry
Let’s Build Something Together
Contact Z-Tronix for your project requirements. No job is too big or small.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY
Capabilities & Benefits
- Rate 15k components per hour
- 0201 capabilities
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Quality IPC-610
- RoHS and PB Solder
- Hand soldering capability
- Turn key and consignment option
POWER CORD MANUFACTURING
- Custom Power Cords
- North American Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Medical Grade Power Cords
- Custom Marking
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Custom Marking
- Custom Labeling
- Cut & Marked Tubing
- Stripe & Dye
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
- Periodic Inventory Usage Analysis
- Inventory Consignment Program
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Min/Max Replenishment Program
- Minimize Lead Time
- Avoid Stock Outs
- Custom package quantity
- Increased Order Accuracy
- Periodic Usage Analysis
WIRE HARNESS & CABLE ASSEMBLY
- Automotive Assemblies & Harnesses
- Appliance Assemblies & Harnesses
- Medical Assemblies & Harnesses
- Battery Assemblies and Harnesses
- Electronic Assemblies & Harnesses
- Factory Automation Assemblies & Harnesses
- Gas Grill Assemblies & Harnesses
- Heating Assemblies & Harnesses
- Industrial Assemblies & Harnesses
- Lighting Assemblies & Harnesses
- Marine Assemblies & Harnesses
- Network Assemblies & Harnesses
- Pool & Spa Assemblies & Harnesses
- RF Assemblies & Harnesses
- Telecommunications Assemblies & Harnesses
- Agricultural Assemblies & Harnesses
- Fan, Blower and Motor Assemblies & Harnesses
- And many more industries…
- Total Quality Management
- Dedicated Support
- Volume Production
- Quick Turnaround
- Engineering Services
- UL Certified
- Custom Interconnect Design & Productiom
Capabilities & Specifications
- Low Frequency Transformers
- High Frequency Transformers (EE, EF, EFD, ETD, RM, EQ, ER, POT/CUT and more.)
- Toroidal Transformers
- Planar Transformers
- Custom Inductors
- Toroidal Power Inductors
- Brick Type Power Inductors
- Rod Inductors
- Air coils
- Common Mode Chokes
- Toroidal Single Phase CMC’s Ferrite & Nanocrystalline
- Toroidal Three Phase CMC’s Ferrite and Nanocrystalline
- Multi Line Chokes
- Custom Mode Chokes
- Mega 1 and 3 Ø Common Mode Chokes
- Magnetic Cores
MN-ZN FERRITE CORES
2000 < µi < 10000
Toroids, EE, EF, EFD, ETD, EP, RM, POT/CUT, UU, UR, BLOCKS AND PLATES
TAPE WOUND NANOCRYSTALLINE CORES
30 000 <µi< 80000
Round and Oval shapes
- Magnetic Lighting Drivers