Custom Telecommunication Solutions
Quality custom telecommunication wire harnesses and cable assemblies must be capable of enduring severe conditions, high temperature, moisture and wearing in order to be employed in the telecommunication industry.
Custom Telecommunication Solutions
Apart from custom engineering, design, prototype, manufacturing and product management solutions, Z-Tronix also offers different phase testing to guarantee quality of any and all telecommunication electronic components such as cable assemblies, wire harnesses, pcb assemblies, magnetic components and power cords by ISO, IPC, UL, RoHS and RC standards and certifications.
- Cellular Towers
- Data & Network Centers
- Satellite Stations
Challenges in the Telecommunications Industry
- Interruption commonly referred to as noise, can negatively alter and affect not only connectivity and transfer of data but can also damage wires and cables in the long run.
- Common material used to coat and jacket wires and cables tends to be flammable. To avoid this, fireproof outside coatings and jacketing can be used to help avoid fire expansion.
- Telecommunication wires and cables tend to be around other wires and cables that don’t carry any telecommunication functions. Most times colors are repeated in the industry, leaving the difficult job of color guessing to the telecommunication wire and cable electricians.
Z-Tronix’s Custom Telecommunication Solutions
- Shielded twist pair is a method described as a number of wires twisted together for improvement of electromagnetic connectivity. As a result, this method improves and strengthens a to b signaling, without exterior interruption and excellent signal.
- Custom jacketing and coating material such as plenum, pvc and fep serves the function of being a fire retardant, yielding little to no hazardous fumes in the rare case of fire. Also, special jackets and coatings exist for moisture, water, extreme temperature, oil and wearing conditions.
- Custom colors, marking, striping, labeling to identify specific functioning cables for easy plug-and-play install and un-installation. Less downtime when maintaining or servicing cellular towers, satellite stations, data & network centers.
Z-Tronix Custom Telecommunication Solutions (Cont.)
At Z-Tronix we aren’t just an outsourcer or supplier, we are an extension of your company, and we mean this. We know the name of your company means quality and carries history and we want to add to that through quality wire harnesses, cable assemblies, power cords, magnetic components, pcb and pcb assemblies. To assist with your telecommunication manufacturing needs, we have listed links to common UL certified telecommunication bulk wire and cable types below:
In the same manner, bulk telecommunication wire and cable spool sizes can be ordered based on style, gauge (AWG), conductor stranding, temperature rating, voltage rating, color, insulation and conductor material here.
CERTIFICATIONS & COMPLIANCE
TELECOMMUNICATION POSTS & NEWS
Every so often, to be specific 7-8 years, manufacturing firms such as Z-Tronix Inc., look to get re-certified by respective and relevant certifying organizations including the International Standards Organization known as ISO. As of 2001, all of Z-Tronix Inc....
Active until 2007, but passed in 2006, the EU approved the EC 1907/2006 regulation aiming to promote and safeguard public and ecosystem wellbeing from dangerous and hazardous substances. REACH, what does it mean? The REACH Regulation, which establishes criteria for...
Today our comparing segment will be analyzing the similarities and differences of two alike cables. Like many other cables, wires, insulations, shields and processes, these cables appear to be identical upon a glimpse, yet their differences can have significant impact...
“Your company has been great for manufacturing our less complex cables and harnesses, hope to send you more business in the future.”
Z-tronix customer in the measuring and analyzation instrument industry
Let’s Build Something Together
Contact Z-Tronix for your project requirements. No job is too big or small.
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD ASSEMBLY
Capabilities & Benefits
- Rate 15k components per hour
- 0201 capabilities
- Quick-turn prototypes
- Quality IPC-610
- RoHS and PB Solder
- Hand soldering capability
- Turn key and consignment option
POWER CORD MANUFACTURING
- Custom Power Cords
- North American Power Cords
- International Power Cords
- Medical Grade Power Cords
- Custom Marking
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Custom Marking
- Custom Labeling
- Cut & Marked Tubing
- Stripe & Dye
VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY
- Periodic Inventory Usage Analysis
- Inventory Consignment Program
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Min/Max Replenishment Program
- Minimize Lead Time
- Avoid Stock Outs
- Custom package quantity
- Increased Order Accuracy
- Periodic Usage Analysis
WIRE HARNESS & CABLE ASSEMBLY
- Automotive Assemblies & Harnesses
- Appliance Assemblies & Harnesses
- Medical Assemblies & Harnesses
- Battery Assemblies and Harnesses
- Electronic Assemblies & Harnesses
- Factory Automation Assemblies & Harnesses
- Gas Grill Assemblies & Harnesses
- Heating Assemblies & Harnesses
- Industrial Assemblies & Harnesses
- Lighting Assemblies & Harnesses
- Marine Assemblies & Harnesses
- Network Assemblies & Harnesses
- Pool & Spa Assemblies & Harnesses
- RF Assemblies & Harnesses
- Telecommunications Assemblies & Harnesses
- Agricultural Assemblies & Harnesses
- Fan, Blower and Motor Assemblies & Harnesses
- And many more industries…
- Total Quality Management
- Dedicated Support
- Volume Production
- Quick Turnaround
- Engineering Services
- UL Certified
- Custom Interconnect Design & Productiom
Capabilities & Specifications
- Low Frequency Transformers
- High Frequency Transformers (EE, EF, EFD, ETD, RM, EQ, ER, POT/CUT and more.)
- Toroidal Transformers
- Planar Transformers
- Custom Inductors
- Toroidal Power Inductors
- Brick Type Power Inductors
- Rod Inductors
- Air coils
- Common Mode Chokes
- Toroidal Single Phase CMC’s Ferrite & Nanocrystalline
- Toroidal Three Phase CMC’s Ferrite and Nanocrystalline
- Multi Line Chokes
- Custom Mode Chokes
- Mega 1 and 3 Ø Common Mode Chokes
- Magnetic Cores
MN-ZN FERRITE CORES
2000 < µi < 10000
Toroids, EE, EF, EFD, ETD, EP, RM, POT/CUT, UU, UR, BLOCKS AND PLATES
TAPE WOUND NANOCRYSTALLINE CORES
30 000 <µi< 80000
Round and Oval shapes
- Magnetic Lighting Drivers